Inside Sales Consultant – New York
Being a Global organisation with a footprint spanning 4 continents, this is an opportunity for a highly motivated sales professional to join an ever-expanding Anaplan partner.
Rapidly making huge steps into the market with their new application combining Anaplan with Supply Chain Management, my client is looking for Inside Sales Consultants to join their team.
You will look after the East Coast and/or West Coast of America and work within a team of established professionals in their respected fields.
Dealing with existing customers, re-approaching them and offering an introduction to the Supply Chain Management application combined with Anaplan and selling how it can streamline their business even more.
Delivering the message of how business’ can simplify their data strategies, through the solutions they offer by generating and following up on leads, building rapport with existing and prospective clients and seeing the sales process through from start to finish.
- Scope and generate leads by following up on leads generated by the marketing team, inbound leads and outbound calling, email correspondence and other forms of digital prospects
- Having high value discussions with potential future clients
- Work with field marketing team to develop and execute Account Based Sales Development strategies targeting the right person at the right time, with the right message.
- Challenge themselves to meet and exceed weekly and monthly sales targets
- Be able to adapt your sales technique to individual clients
- Experience working in sales, business development, account management
- Preferred experience selling SaaS or Cloud applications for an enterprise level software company
- Experience/understanding of Supply Chain Management
- Track record of consistently achieving and exceeding sales targets and revenue generation
- Able to liaise with ‘C Suite’ level clients confidently and effectively
- You will have the ability to drive self-motivation, be enthusiastic, always use your initiative and be professional
- Have a ‘think outside the box’ approach for further lead generation
- A get up and go attitude towards sales, development and your career