Outstanding opportunity for an up and coming Jnr level BI Consultant to join a City based delivery Consultancy working on some of the most challenging projects currently underway in the Capital.
The firm is seeking a highly talented, self-motivated, dynamic and analytically minded Junior level Consultant to accelerate through the ranks and achieve Senior/Principal Consultancy in under 5 years.
After an initial induction period, you will be working on various projects to deploy business solutions from the analysis of corporate data to the modelling of key corporate processes eg strategic planning, budgeting and supply chain. You will also, in time, be involved with pre-sales activities and training.
You will develop and maintain working relationships with key personnel to ensure the clients' needs are met in a professional manner.
- Bachelors (or equivalent)
- 1 - 2 years' experience of working with BI/CPM solutions
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Familiar with MS Office, particularly MS Excel
- Understanding of key Finance processes, eg Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Understanding of ETL tools
- Understanding of relational Databases eg Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB/2
- Understanding of specific business processes for functional areas including Finance
- Understanding of OLAP/MOLAP products
- Understanding of Data Warehousing/DW design
- Industry Experience with any of the following products: Cognos, TM1, Hyperion, Essbase, SQL Server, Oracle, Qlikview, Business Objects, SAP, Microstrategy, Tagetik