We have a fantastic new opportunity for a OneStream Consultant to join an internationally recognised Consultancy. This organisation is one of the most recognised brands in the market.
You'll be joining their rapidly growing OneStream practice to work on one of their current implementation projects in the pipeline.
This is a rare opportunity that holds a career path second to none!
You will have responsibility for:
- Assisting the team in the scope/requirements gathering to accommodate the client's brief, making recommendations where appropriate
- Providing advice on best practices to maintain efficiency of the planning, budgeting and forecasting cycles
- Designing and configuring OneStream EPM applications that meets those requirements
- Making judgements throughout project delivery to advise on solution tuning or brief amends where applicable
- Performing development activities including the training of integral stakeholders
- Multiple implementations with an alternative CPM solution also considered (Hyperion Planning, Anaplan, PBCS, Sap BPC)
- Hands on experience on at least one implementation of OneStream is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting processes
- A Consulting background working in a financial discipline
- Ability to translate technical information for stakeholders at different levels of knowledge
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Advanced MS Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfortable with travel within the UK