An autonomous role that will allow you to further develop as a Consultant and to provide oversight to the practice and engage with clients at a strategic level while maintaining a technical focus.
Joining a growing, ambitious and fast paced business, you will have the ability to maintain multiple relationships, enjoy varied work and posses an entrepreneurial nature.
In addition to the knowledge you will impart on juniors, you will have access to an outstanding knowledge base both internally and within IBM. This coupled with the project exposure offered by this firm make this a truly unique opportunity.
You will be using latest release technology working across the Finance department and while accounting principles are important to this role, the real focus is the technology and implementation there of.
- Degree or equivalent
-Technical background as TM1 Consultant
- Expert level in design and implementation of TM1 applications as well as IBM Cognos TM1 10.2.X knowledge
- Advanced skills in writing rules, TI-Processes, active forms, reports and security
- Excellent writing dynamic input forms for perspectives and TM1 Web
- Implementing cubes, dimension, security, TI process
- Planning and writing IBM TM1 Web reports, CAFE report sheets and documenting the model