You will have hands on experience with a BI or CPM tool before moving into sales to qualify for this role.
Leading Consultancy who are a Microsoft Gold Partner, a Gold IBM Partner, a Premier BOARD MIT Partner and an Information Builders Partner seeks able and experienced sales professional.
You will be a people person, a self-motivated individual, with excellent communication skills who has a proven track record of selling software, applications, solutions and professional services.
You will have enjoyed selling IBM, BOARD International or Microsoft Products previously and posess a desire to continue the success you have enjoyed.
You will recieve comprehensive and competitive benefits package includes basic salary, bonus, car allowance and holidays plus health insurance, income protection insurance and multiple social activities and perks.
- To meet with customers in a sales environment to drive product sales and knowledge
- Manage existing accounts and maintain strong customer relationships
- Demonstrate advanced product knowledge
- Follow up with clients to make sure they are satisfied with proposals
- Make sales appointments with clients
- Create sales proposals
- Generate leads both personally and with the Sales and Marketing team
- Find new target sectors and markets, and penetrates them to drive sales
- Work with the marketing department to develop both existing and new sales strategies
- Demonstrate advanced sales knowledge and skills
- Work as a “team player” to lead and assist in sales where required
- Keep a keen eye on the industry and see where changes in the market are happening and how we should react
- You will be required to travel and at times this role will require flexible working and travel hours
- Adhere to any and all company policies and procedures
Qualifications and Skills
- 4+ years’ experience in an outbound sales role
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets and goals
- Will potential have a background in Data Analytics project delivery
- Experience in selling Microsoft, IBM Cognos or BOARD MIT products and services
- Product knowledge ability to demonstrate technology and propose solutions to customer requirements
- Understand pricing strategies
- Ability and skills to deliver product demonstrations
- Professional presentation skills
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective time management
- People person and a Team Player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Financially driven